APM is committed to enabling better lives for New Zealanders of all ages, including tamariki
Our team of experienced professionals provide services to help reduce the functional impact
of illness, injury (physical and/or psychological), disability and developmental delay.
APM supports tamariki to reach their full potential by working with families in their home, community or
Our therapists work with tamaraki who have sensory, motor, communication, learning and behavioural difficulties to enable them to do the things they want and need to do as part of everyday life.
- fine and gross motor coordination
- personal cares, sleep, toileting, dressing, eating and drinking
- attention, learning and behaviour at home, kindy, school
- participation and social skills
- language and communication skills
- equipment and environmental adaptations
When you choose APM, you gain access to highly skilled and experienced paediatric therapists who are dedicated to delivering excellent service. Our team includes:
- occupational therapists
- speech and language therapists
- child development coaches
What is the cost of an assessment?
This will vary based on the needs of your child, their age, the assessment tools used and the reporting requirements. Below are some indicative costs but please contact us for more information.
- Therapy consultations - from $172.50 incl. GST
- Sleep consultation and recommendations
- Daily living skills assessment
- Handwriting assessment and school report - all from $250 incl. GST
Depending on your tamariki’s age and developmental issues a more complex assessment involving functional standardised assessment tools might be required. Costs will vary and prices are available on request.
Not sure how APM Tamariki can help you? Contact us today for a free phone consultation with one of our tamariki therapists.