APM is committed to enabling better lives for New Zealanders of all ages, including tamariki
Our team of experienced professionals provide services to help reduce the functional impact
of illness, injury (physical and/or psychological), disability and developmental delay.
APM supports tamariki to reach their full potential by working with families in their home, community or
Our therapists work with tamaraki who have sensory, motor, communication, learning and behavioural difficulties to enable them to do the things they want and need to do as part of everyday life.
- fine and gross motor coordination
- personal cares, sleep, toileting, dressing, eating and drinking
- attention, learning and behaviour at home, kindy, school
- participation and social skills
- language and communication skills
- equipment and environmental adaptations
When you choose APM, you gain access to highly skilled and experienced paediatric therapists who are dedicated to delivering excellent service. Our team includes:
- occupational therapists
- speech and language therapists
- child development coaches
- paediatric standard assessment and report - $525 excl. GST
- paediatric complex assessment and report - $750 excl. GST
- rehabilitation - $150/hour excl. GST
- package (standard assessment + 6 x 1 hour sessions) - $1,325 excl. GST
Contact us today for a confidential discussion about your tamariki's needs and help give them the best start in life.