We provide the support you need to find your next job
We have assisted hundreds of kiwis to secure work in the last few months. You might be recently out of work needing confidence building and interview practice, or maybe you are switching fields and need support accessing funding for licenses or short courses.
If you're on a jobseeker benefit, we help you every step of the way into employment. From writing a successful CV right through to connecting with employers.
Everyone’s situation is different, so we work with you on a personalised plan to determine your needs and support you to find your next job.
Click through to get started!
Work Assist Health
If you’re managing stress, depression, anxiety or other mental health condition, or need support finding work with challenges of an injury, illness or disability to find and maintain employment, we have a team of experienced consultants available across New Zealand through Work Assist Health.
If you're eligible, you can benefit from the support of our teams and the services we deliver with local organisations and communities across New Zealand.
If you are an employer looking to recruitment or staff support have a look at our Employer Services
Off the benefit and into work
My Work Assist
To make sure you get the right support to find a job, we get to know you and understand your needs
When you come to us, your consultant work with you one-on-one to help you with:
- An initial assessment to understand your needs
- A personal job plan with realistic employment goals
- Writing your CV, cover letters and job applications
- Searching for work and building your interview skills
- Accessing financial support to obtain licences or work-related courses
- Maintaining motivation and confidence in your job search
- Connecting to community agencies if you need them
- Contacting potential employers on your behalf
- Identifying short term work experience if required
- Support to stay in work once you start a job
You can download our consent form here
and view our consent form Q&As here
In partnership with Nga Pou Mana
Want to find out more? Contact APM today