APM Workcare is still here to support you with Telehealth!
We can continue to deliver our services by offering you personal consultations from the comfort of your home, either through phone or using Telehealth. Telehealth is a computer based video technology widely used across New Zealand to support health consultation’s, treatments, rehabilitation and much more.
It is a convenient, effective and professional health consultations system.
This means you can now connect with your Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Employment Consultant, Psychologist from your home using a phone or computer.
Services available include:
- Stay at work / Back to work
- Pain Management
- Psychological interventions
- Injury rehabilitation
- Social Rehabilitation Services
- Training for independence
Give us a call if you are not sure how we can support you
FAQs about Telehealth
What technology do I need?
- A smart phone, tablet, laptop or computer with a camera inbuilt or attached.
- Good, reliable internet connection with reasonable speed.
How does it work?
- Your clinician will contact you to book an appointment
What will happen once my appointment is booked?
- Your clinician will send you an email with more details on how the consultation will take place. Included in the email will be:
- Calendar appointment with date and time
- Link to join the video chat
- Information about your appointment
- We ask that you get online 10 minutes before your appointment and click on a link to join the consultation.
- If you are using a mobile device for your consultation, you will be prompted to download the teams app.
- If you are using a computer, make sure your camera and microphone are available and enabled.
What happens if internet is interrupted or my technology fails during the consultation?
- We will attempt to continue and complete the consultation via phone.
Are there any fees involved?
- Most of the service available will be free for clients with an ACC covered injury.
For private clients there will be charges however some discounts may apply
If you have any further questions, concerns or would like to book an appointment please email
or call us on 0800 967 522
For further information and updates on the COVID-19 pandemic click here