For information about the services we can provide for Aged-Care facilities, click here
APM is committed to enabling better lives for New Zealanders of all ages, including older adults
We have proven expertise and experience when it comes to working with Older Persons.
All APM services are delivered to the highest level. Our network of qualified and experienced health professionals understand that every person’s situation is different. We provide a customised treatment plan tailored to support your needs.
We are a trusted New Zealand-wide community-based rehabilitation provider, who support your goals following illness or injury.
Our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists can assist if you:
We can also provide Speech Language Therapy, Dietician, Psychology and Cultural Support services!
- Have balance issues
- Are falling
- Had surgery and need help to get moving
- Would like to start exercising
- Need help to maintain your mobility
- Had a recent medical event
- Have been diagnosed with a neurological condition
- Need assistance with helping a loved one move around your home
- Are struggling in your home and need someone to assess your home set-up/prescribe equipment to help you stay safe
- Are struggling with your fine motor skills
- Need help with strategies for everyday living
Not sure how APM can help you? Contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a consultant