Michael Anghie (APM Group Chief Executive Officer)
- Michael was born in Sri Lanka and his family migrated to Australia in the early 1970s. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business in 1990 from Curtin University and most recently held a number of senior leadership roles in Australia and overseas at global professional services firm, Ernst & Young. His most recent positions were Managing Partner, Western Australia; Deputy CEO – Australia and New Zealand and Managing Partner, Middle Market, AsiaPacific.
- Michael has strong relationships across Government, Corporate and Community groups. He has a mergers & acquisitions background and has previously founded a national retail company which listed on the ASX and was subsequently taken over by Coles Myer.
- Michael is also involved in a number of not for profits including as Chairman of Celebrate WA (which hosts the WA Day long weekend and Western Australian of the Year Awards for the Government); ), Member of CEOs for Gender Equity, Ambassador for the New Colombo Plan and former Director of the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
Megan Wynne (APM Founder and Managing Director)
- Born and educated in rural Western Australia, Megan graduated from the School of Occupational Therapy at Curtin University in 1987 and was then appointed to Collie District Hospital to establish the first occupational therapy service within the region.
- While working in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Royal Perth Rehabilitation Hospital, Megan established a private Occupational Therapy practice at St John of God Hospital in 1990, and subsequently went on to manage the Vocational Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy Services of Perth Pain Management Centre.
- Megan established APM in January 1994 and has grown the business to become a world leader in human services.
Timothy P. Sullivan (Managing Director - Health Care, MDP)
- Tim Sullivan is a Managing Director and Head of the MDP Health Care team. Prior to co-founding MDP, Tim was with First Chicago Venture Capital for four years after having served in the U.S. Navy.
- Tim currently serves on the Boards of Directors of Alcami, Kaufman Hall, Option Care, Performance Health, and Solis Mammography, and formerly served on the Board of Directors of Sage Products and VWR International.
- Tim also serves on the Boards of Trustees of Northwestern University, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare, The United States Naval Academy Foundation, Stanford Graduate School of Business Advisory Council and The Big Shoulders Fund.
- Additionally, Tim serves on the Finance and Investment Committees of the Archdiocese of Chicago and the Investment Committee of Cristo Rey Jesuit High School.
Elizabeth Q. Betten (Managing Director - Health Care, MDP)
- Elizabeth joined MDP in 2004 as an Associate and re-joined after business school in 2008. Prior to MDP, she was an Investment Banking Analyst in the Health Care Group at J.P. Morgan.
- Elizabeth currently serves on the Board of Directors of Option Care Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOS) and Solis Mammography, formerly served on the Board of Directors of Ikaria and was actively involved with Sirona Dental Systems.
- Elizabeth also serves on the Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute of the Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and the Stanford Graduate School of Business Trust. She is a Trustee of The Civic Federation and is also a member of The Chicago Network.
William E. Ritchie (Director - Health Care, MDP)
- Will is a Director with the Health Care team. Prior to MDP, he was an Investment Banking Analyst in the Consumer, Retail and Healthcare Group at J.P. Morgan.
- Will serves on the Boards of Directors of InMoment, Kaufman Hall and Liquid Web, and he is actively involved in MDP's investments in Centennial Towers and The Ardonagh Group.