Each time we get to work, there are always two people involved: you and your dedicated APM staff member
We listen to you and respect your individual needs.
APM people are caring, approachable and friendly. We’re on team you.
We work with you to overcome barriers, get to work, choose a career path, learn new skills, get back to health or get support at home.
Our dedicated teams deliver services across Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Every year we help more than 130,000 people improve their lives.
Megan Wynne (Founder and Managing Director)
- Born and educated in rural Western Australia, Megan graduated from the School of Occupational Therapy at Curtin University in 1987 and was then appointed to Collie District Hospital to establish the first occupational therapy service within the region.
- While working in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Royal Perth Rehabilitation Hospital, Megan established a private Occupational Therapy practice at St John of God Hospital in 1990, and subsequently went on to manage the Vocational Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy Services of Perth Pain Management Centre.
- Megan established APM in January 1994.
Paul Fiddes (Chairman)
- Paul Fiddes, B.Comm has enjoyed a 30 year career in management, business and business consultancy. During that time, he has held the position as CEO of a large motor vehicle dealership group. Paul has also been a director and shareholder of a national hotel accommodation supplier, a retail chain of stores and a successful business consulting practice.
- Paul is the Chairman of a company that distributes one of the world’s leading agricultural machinery brands and sits on the advisory board of two other companies.
- He is a fully qualified member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and a member of the World Presidents Organisation.
Dr Bruce Bellinge
- Dr Bruce Bellinge, MAIDC BVsc, MRCVS is a Reproductive Biologist and Managing Director of Concept Fertility Centre and Concept Day Hospital. He established the first private enterprise Assisted Reproductive Technology (IVF related fertility treatments) facility in Australia (1981), and established a specialist infertility pathology practice (1988) and specialist gynaecology and infertility Day Hospital (1992). He built Concept Day Hospital, in Subiaco and relocated Concept Fertility Centre there in 2009.
- Bruce also established the Canberra Fertility Centre (1986), and Concept Fertility Centres in Malaysia (2001) and Pakistan (2007) and has consulted widely to many international ART facilities.
- Bruce has significant experience in health related research and management in inpatient, community based and outpatient programmes. He also has significant experience in the analysis, planning and implementation of new business models into existing enterprises.
Lisa Paul AO PSM
- Lisa Paul has been a Chief Executive in the Australian Public Service for the last 11 years, most recently as the Secretary of the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.
- Her current non-executive directorships include Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (since 2010), Social Ventures Australia (since 2013), Australian Schools Plus (since 2015), Navitas (since 2016), the Australian American Education Leadership Foundation (since 2016) and APM Ltd (since 2016). Lisa is also a member of the advisory board to the Melbourne Accelerator Program, and was previously a member of the Board of CSIRO among others.
- In 2011, Lisa was made an Officer of the Order of Australia for distinguished service to public sector leadership in key policy and program implementation, and received the Australia Chartered Accountants’ Federal Government Leader of the Year award. In 2003, she was awarded a Public Service Medal for leading the Australian Government's domestic response to the Bali bombings.
- Lisa is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a fellow of the Australian Council for Educational Leaders, National Fellow of the Institute of Public Administration Australia, a fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, an Australian National University Public Policy Fellow, a Fellow of the Australia New Zealand School of Government and a member of Chief Executive Women.
- Leslie is an experienced management consultant and director with governance, business management and accountancy skills with over 35 years’ experience working as a director for major chartered accountancy firms, Coopers & Lybrand and PwC Australia, in industry and in government. She is also a Fellow of CPA Australia and a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Leslie is the sole director of her own Management Consulting Company, the Productive Edge. She has been appointed a director and Treasurer of Headwest, the peak advocacy body for Western Australians living with an acquired brain injury, Councillor, the Deputy Chair of the Quality, Audit and Risk Committee and a member of the Governance and Nominations Committee of Edith Cowan University, a director of the WA Potato Marketing Corporation and of the WA Animal Research Centre and is also the Alternate Director for the Managing Director of Advanced Personnel Management.
APM Executive Leadership Team
- General Manager, New Zealand: Karen Came
- Chief Operating Officer: Dale Wilcox, Fiona Monahan
- Chief Financial Officer: Stephen Farrell
- Chief Information Officer: James Wakefield
- Chief Executive Officer, Employment Services: Karen Rainbow
- Group General Manager, Health Services: Philip Paysden
- General Manager, Assessment Services: Jason Diederich
- Executive Chairman UK: Robert Leach
- Chief Executive Officer UK: Alan Cave