APM Executive Leadership Team
- Group Chief Executive Officer: Michael Anghie
- Founder and Executive Chair: Megan Wynne
- Chief Executive Officer, Employment Services: Karen Rainbow
- Chief Executive Officer, Ingeus International, Assessment Services and Communities: Jack Sawyer
- Chief Executive Officer, Disability and Aged Care: Liz Forsyth
- Chair, Health Care: Uschi Schreiber
- Chief Executive Officer, Mental Health and Wellness: Michele Grow
- Group Chief Financial Officer: Steve Fewster
- Group People Operations Director: Cait Hayes
- Group Finance Director: Stephen Farrell
- Group Risk and Compliance Director: Greg Meyerowitz
- Group Chief Information Officer: James Wakefield
- Group General Counsel: Matt Flood
- Chief Executive Officer, New Zealand: Karen Came
- Chief Executive Officer, Ingeus UK: Fiona Monahan
- Chief Operating Officer, Ingeus UK: Adam Hart
- Chief Executive Officer, Employment UK: Julie Graham
- Strategy and Business Development Director: Lindsay Mann
- Director of Operations: Ben Roberts
Germany and Switzerland
- Chief Executive Officer: Jay Hann
- Chief Executive Officer: Marc Hanke
- Director General, Daleph: Gregori Cascante
- Chief Executive Officer, Ross IES: Shawn Brenner
- Chief Executive Officer, Grant Associates: Doug Cotter
- Chief Executive Officer, DWFS: Paul Dunn
- Chief Executive Officer, WCG: Tania Bennett
APM Group Board
Michael Anghie (APM Group Chief Executive Officer)
Megan Wynne (Founder and Executive Chair)
- Michael was born in Sri Lanka and his family migrated to Australia in the early 1970s. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business in 1990 from Curtin University and most recently held a number of senior leadership roles in Australia and overseas at global professional services firm, Ernst & Young. His most recent positions were Managing Partner, Western Australia; Deputy CEO – Australia and New Zealand and Managing Partner, Middle Market, AsiaPacific.
- Michael has strong relationships across Government, Corporate and Community groups. He has a mergers & acquisitions background and has previously founded a national retail company which listed on the ASX and was subsequently taken over by Coles Myer.
- Michael is also involved in a number of not for profits including as Chairman of Celebrate WA (which hosts the WA Day long weekend and Western Australian of the Year Awards for the Government); ), Member of CEOs for Gender Equity, Ambassador for the New Colombo Plan and former Director of the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
- Born and educated in rural Western Australia, Megan graduated from the School of Occupational Therapy at Curtin University in 1987 and was then appointed to Collie District Hospital to establish the first occupational therapy service within the region.
- While working in the Department of Rehabilitation Medicine at Royal Perth Rehabilitation Hospital, Megan established a private Occupational Therapy practice at St John of God Hospital in 1990, and subsequently went on to manage the Vocational Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy Services of Perth Pain Management Centre.
- Megan established APM in January 1994 and has grown the business to become a world leader in human services.
Timothy P. Sullivan (Managing Director - Health Care, MDP)
- Tim Sullivan is a Managing Director and Head of the MDP Health Care team. Prior to co-founding MDP, Tim was with First Chicago Venture Capital for four years after having served in the U.S. Navy.
- Tim currently serves on the Boards of Directors of Alcami, Kaufman Hall, Option Care, Performance Health, and Solis Mammography, and formerly served on the Board of Directors of Sage Products and VWR International.
- Tim also serves on the Boards of Trustees of Northwestern University, Northwestern Memorial Healthcare, The United States Naval Academy Foundation, Stanford Graduate School of Business Advisory Council and The Big Shoulders Fund.
- Additionally, Tim serves on the Finance and Investment Committees of the Archdiocese of Chicago and the Investment Committee of Cristo Rey Jesuit High School.
Elizabeth Q. Betten (Managing Director - Health Care, MDP)
- Elizabeth joined MDP in 2004 as an Associate and re-joined after business school in 2008. Prior to MDP, she was an Investment Banking Analyst in the Health Care Group at J.P. Morgan.
- Elizabeth currently serves on the Board of Directors of Option Care Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOS) and Solis Mammography, formerly served on the Board of Directors of Ikaria and was actively involved with Sirona Dental Systems.
- Elizabeth also serves on the Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute of the Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and the Stanford Graduate School of Business Trust. She is a Trustee of The Civic Federation and is also a member of The Chicago Network.
William E. Ritchie (Director - Health Care, MDP)
- Will is a Director with the Health Care team. Prior to MDP, he was an Investment Banking Analyst in the Consumer, Retail and Healthcare Group at J.P. Morgan.
- Will serves on the Boards of Directors of InMoment, Kaufman Hall and Liquid Web, and he is actively involved in MDP's investments in Centennial Towers and The Ardonagh Group.
APM Advisory Board
- Thérèse is an Australian entrepreneur who is the founder of Ingeus, an international employment and business psychology services company that expanded from being a one-person enterprise to employing more than 6,000 people in around 150 offices across 12 countries.
- Ingeus was acquired by Providence Services Corporation in 2014, and again in 2019 by APM Group.
- In 2010, Thérèse was awarded the prestigious Australian Human Rights Medal for her ongoing work and commitment to celebrating and improving the lives of people with a disability and their carers.
- Thérèse also currently serves on the Board of the National Apology Foundation and is Managing Director of Osprey Productions.
- Thérèse holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Psychology) from the Australian National University.
- Ben’s career commenced in law, initially as a barrister and solicitor with a major national Australian law firm before joining the WA Director of Public Prosecutions.
- During his 15-year political career in the Western Australian Parliament, he held the ministerial portfolios of Treasury, Finance, Energy and Aboriginal Affairs.
- Ben also currently serves on the Board of Woodside Petroleum, Rio Tinto and is a Director of Wyatt Martin & Associates.
- Ben is a graduate of the Royal Military College Duntroon and holds a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Australia and a Master of Science from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Lisa was a Company Director of listed and private companies, an Enterprise Professor at the University of Melbourne, a Councillor of Bond University, a Director of several non-profit companies, a member of the Government’s Naval Shipbuilding Advisory Committee and consults as a Co-Founder of Paul and Webb P/L.
- She was a Chief Executive (Secretary) in the Australian federal government from 2004 until 2016, serving five Prime Ministers and nine Cabinet Ministers. She held national responsibility for early childhood education and child care, vocational training and apprenticeships, youth transitions, post graduate and international education, research, science, employment and job creation, workforce and workplace relations, social security payments.
- Lisa is currently Independent Reviewer for the Global Supply Chain Program in the Department of Defence and serves as Chair of Headspace: National Youth Mental Health Foundation, Chair of the Review of Initial Teacher Education in the Department of Education, Skills and Employment and Chair of the Audit Committee of the Australian Academy of Science.
- Lisa also serves on the Board of the Australian American Educational Leadership Foundation and the Future Battery Industry Cooperative Research Centre, and is Commissioner of the National Youth Commission and is a member of the Regional Advisory Board for Charles Sturt University.
- Lisa holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from the Australian National University.
- Damian has had a career covering leadership in Financial Services, Health and Employment industries after completing a Bachelor of Economics. His most recent executive role was as CEO and a Director of a Konekt Ltd, a Health and Employment Business. Damian led this business with considerable success from 2012 through to its successful sale to APM in December 2019.
- Prior to Konekt, Damian had a 15 year career with Westpac including as General Manager and Managing Director of Equities, General Manager of FIG and Head of Global Transactional Banking. Damian has proven experience in the development and profitable expansion of businesses with a focus on financial management, technology and people. He has a strong track record in customer focused culture development, and considerable practical legal and finance experience including significant merger and acquisition experience.
- Damian also currently serves on the Board of ImExHS and RPM Automotive Group.
- Damian holds a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Tasmania.
- Nev has more than 30 years' experience in the mining, steel and construction industries and has a proven track record in the delivery of major infrastructure projects, mining, minerals processing and steel manufacturing and distribution.
- Serving as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Fortescue Metals Group Limited from 2011 until 2018. At Fortescue, Nev was a prominent advocate for development in regional Australia and increased indigenous employment and business development opportunities.
- Prior to Fortescue, Nev held Chief Executive positions at Thiess and the Smorgon Steel Group adding to his extensive background in the mining, steel and construction industries.
- In March 2020, Nev was appointed by the Prime Minister, Hon Scott Morrison, to lead an expert advisory board, the National COVID-19 Coordination Commission (NCCC). The Commission assisted the Government in its strategic advisory role in providing a business perspective to Government on Australia’s economic recovery. The NCCC concluded in May 2021.
- Nev has an extensive background in agribusiness and aviation, holding both fixed wing and helicopter commercial pilot licenses.
- He Is a Fellow of both Engineers Australia and the AusIMM and is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Neville holds a Bachelor of Engineering and a Master of Business Administration.