You might be recently out of work needing confidence building and interview practice, or maybe you are switching fields and need support accessing funding for licenses or short courses. Our Work Assist team are experienced and equipped to support you.
If you’re managing stress, depression, anxiety or other mental health condition, or need support finding work with challenges of an injury, illness or disability to find and maintain employment, we have a team of experienced consultants available across New Zealand through Work Assist Health.
For information about how we support Employers to find new staff, click here.
To make sure you get the right support to find a job, we get to know you and understand your needs
When you come to us, your consultant work with you one-on-one to help you with:
- An initial assessment to understand your needs
- A personal job plan with realistic employment goals
- Writing your CV, cover letters and job applications
- Searching for work and building your interview skills
- Accessing financial support to obtain licences or work-related courses
- Maintaining motivation and confidence in your job search
- Connecting to community agencies if you need them
- Contacting potential employers on your behalf
- Identifying short term work experience if required
- Support to stay in work once you start a job
Employment service for students with health conditions
We work with disabled young people, their family/whānau/aiga, school and other support networks in their final two years of school to prepare for work, gain work experience, and find a job.
Uncover your best path to employment with our Employment Service in Schools.
Want to find out more? Contact APM today